Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tuesday Night Ramblings

I'm sitting here on the couch next to a mountain of clothing waiting for the monster of a washing machine to yell at me again. I should be folding, but I'm tired. If there's one thing I've learned about owning a house - it's a LOT of work...and this is still the fun stage.

I had great ambitions today - REALLY great ambitions today:
...there's a backside too.

Sometimes I think there just aren't enough hours in a day - other times I realize that I have a horrible sense of time and there's just NO way that I can paint a laundry room in 30 minutes. Apparently, I can't even paint it in an hour - apparently it took about 5ish hours. My feet our swollen, I'm covered in paint from head to toe, and I ran out of paint with a few necessary touch ups needed; but I bet you can't tell.

Ta Da!

Well, that's gonna be there forever

Spiderman's got nothin' on me! Booya.




I love that we're FINALLY getting to the point of putting up our decorative things.



We've been hard at work getting things painted - because a couple of days in a house painted white drove me nuts. I have NO idea how people tolerate that & sometimes I wish I had the ability to...I just need color. The hubster does too and that is just wonderful.

Here's our yellow kitchen - that is waiting for a table & chairs, bar stools, a new refrigerator, a new trash can (we have, we just have to re-mount it under the sink), the removal of the wonderful HD bucket, and some fall decorations ;)



The monster washing machine is calling me again, so I best be going before it breaks or ruins the new paint job in the laundry room.

Until next time,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment