Monday, October 22, 2012

Did I Tell You My Laptop is Still Out of Commission?

'Cause it is - hence no crafty things and no recipes for awhile now.   It will happen again - at some point. Though I don't know when. Right now A and I are currently sharing a laptop because he has the good fast one that works.... So I've hi-jacked it for a moment to share some pictures with you that I said I would get to (eventually).
Here we go!


Faux Wall in the Living/Family Room - the dark spot is a spot on the inside of lens of the camera...it's in all the pictures.
 
Closer up faux wall - ignore the spot it's not really there



"Chai Latte" in the down stairs bathroom - it's like a muted pale orangey color



With our fun Pier 1 decoartions thanks to Jon & Katie and wedding giftcards :)


I repositioned one of the Scripture signs. As cute as I thought it was before, you could only see the Corinthians one when you were sitting at the table.

And the Bunny Gate so they don't go where they shouldn't! So far it's working!!!!

We have finally put together our room & put up pictures :)




We finally put up the guest bathroom picture instead of just having it leaned up against the wall.


Yay! Things are coming together...now if only we could just finish painting upstairs. hahaha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment