Friday, May 8, 2015

Transitions

C is awesome. We converted her crib to a toddler bed the other day - maybe 3/4 days ago. It has gone so smoothly, we are so blessed! I anticipated it to be challenging - where she wouldn't stay in bed or fall out or wander out if her room. With the exception of the first night, she has gone down easy for bed time and naps and generally stayed in bed. She has been getting up earlier, but she's also learning to play quietly until it's "wake up time". Sometimes she meets us at the door, sometimes she's still in bed - but so far we haven't hit any major bumps in  this transition and I am SO proud of her!
Right now she is fighting her nap, and since our video monitor broke I can only listen to her. She may or may not be in bed - but she is talking/playing quietly- probably "reading" her books she keeps hiding behind the glider.

The new baby's room (aka the craft room) is almost ready for baby things to be moved in to it! Exciting. I have no theme ideas for either gender. So that's awesome. Haha. I am paying dearly for clearing out most of the room last night though. Everything hurts, I was dehydrated this morning but I've got the handled now, I'm hungry and have no appetite so therefore, I'm also nauseous and want to go back to bed. Hopefully C will actually take a nap so I can utilize that time and sleep too! We shall see ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment