Thursday, August 13, 2015

Defeated

My spirit is starting to feel defeated. I'm so close to the end of this pregnancy and am so excited to meet our daughter, but complications keep popping up. Tomorrow marks 1 full week of hospital bedrest and I'm losing my hope that I'll be able to go home soon.

We spent 3 weeks trying to date the pregnancy.
Then my body stopped producing progesterone.
Then we found out i have a blood clotting disorder that causes miscarriages, still birth, and premature birth.
Then i kept getting dizzy and seeing starts so i had to go to a cardiologist.
Then i went into preterm labor and they stopped it only to go back into preterm labor less than 10 hrs later.
Then i was admitted to the hospital on bedrest.
Then i ended up getting cholestasis which increases the risk of premature birth, still birth and infection to the baby.

I want to go home. I want the baby to be healthy. I want the complications gone. I don't want to feel defeated, but I keep feeling like my body is betraying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment