Sunday, May 29, 2016

This is going to be my week!

This is going to be my week!
The week where I stay on top of the housework. The week where I finally get ahead on laubdry. The week we stick to our budget. The week where I just stay on top of things. Where I don't give up in the middle of the day and let the kids watch "too much" TV. Where I don't forget medicines or play dates or activities or to make dinner and feed my people. The week where I actually work out a couple times. This is gonna be that week. And then it will be the next week and then it will be THIS month. It's going to be good. I've got a good feeling about this week 😉.

Please also note that I have an overflowing sink of dirty dishes, 3 loads of clean laundry to put away, 2 loads of clean diapers to stuff and put away and a minimum of 4 loads of laundry (but probably 6) to wash. Hahaha. BUT the difference is, for whatever reason, I'm not seeing everything as too much or too overwhelming. It all seems 100% manageable and tackleable. And my crazy thinks I can get on top of the laundry by tomorrow. Hahaha here's to optimism and too much caffeine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment