Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wicked!

     Sunday was AMAZING!! Anthony's grandparent's came up and he spent the day with his grandpa while his grandma and I went and saw Wicked!!! It is one of 2 musicals that I want to see before I die and it was Wonderful  [...they call me wonderful so I am wonderful....] I really can't say how phenomenal it was.... it was just incredible and I loved it and would love to see it again!

So here's the only photo I got before they made the no camera announcement:

And then I had to get a souvenir....:D


Quite possibly the most expensive T-shit I have ever purchased, but that's ok! It was totally worth it ;) Though I think I probably should have bought the CD instead. Oh well!

So all that was absolutely AMAZING and it was exciting. It definitely reminded me of how much I love music and performing.. *ah* It was wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I went 2 years ago and it really is incredible! How funny... I just posted about Wicked too!

    ReplyDelete