Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Early Morning Tuesday!

Gooooooood morning! (It's technically morning, but I SHOULD be saying goodnight!)
I feel like I haven't been writing as much as I normally do - but things are just a little bit busy at the moment, so I guess here's a little bit of an update.

We now have TWO bunnies, count them....

There are 2! #1 is Pocket, which you probably know already. And #2 is Hershey. Pocket is a girl. Hershey is a boy. They are both fixed, so you don't need to tell me how rabbits multiply. Pocket has been much more happy since we got Hershey, however Hershey is VERY skiddish and sometimes I wonder if he is EVER going to like us. :/ I know he likes us, but it's discouraging when he has days were he's SO afraid of everything that if I move a piece of paper he gets startled. Hopefully he'll grow out of it - he just needs a lot of patience.

Other than that, we're just work work workin' away. A is continuing to work hard on building up his clientell here and it's working. He still has a lot of business from his groupons and he's getting return customers along with lots of nice things being said about him on the groupon webiste! Woohoo!  I have been hired on for 2 fashion shows coming up. One is being put on by Angelic Magazine and the other one is being put on by Us Entertainment. I am super excited to be apart of both! I've also been able to work on quite a few brides and models and just launched my monthly newsletter (sign up here!) along with a revamped website (check it out here) ...revamped because I accidently deleted the whole thing, launched a mobile site, which is still kind of a work in progress (check it here), and launched my business blog ( www.makeupbysc.blogspot.com). And all of this with the WONDERFUL support of my amazing, awesome, godly gift of a husband!. 

Other than that, I think everything is pretty much the same - I think we have both agreed that we need to find something else to get involved in so we can meet people; it's been especially hard on me lately feeling like we still don't really know anyone and there's really not anyone I can call up and say "hey let's go do lunch" or "let's go walk around the mall" or "come on over!". I trust that God will provide, I think I've just been super homesick lately.

Hope you're all doing well!
Loves to y'all! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment