Thursday, May 9, 2013

Big Brother!

Last week my brother, Jason, and his family came to visit for a day as they get ready to move to a new state! J is in the army and has been for awhile so seeing him, my sister-in-law and my nephew is always a special treat :) I was SO excited to have them come that I was up until 2AM the morning they came in. But, it was totally worth it.

The best part was surprising my mom (talk about an easy birthday/Mother's day gift!) haha. My mom had no idea they were coming. As far as she knew, our friends were coming to visit. She screamed when she saw them! It was pretty fun!

It was REALLY awesome and such a blessing to be able to spend some time with my brother, SIL, and nephew. :D I wish it could happen more often, but I'll take what I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment