Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Joy

I really enjoy moments like these where it's quiet and I can see the movements of a precious little life growing bigger each day.... especially when I've had a stressful day. Hi my little love, you're already such a huge blessing to our family. 

Our little girl is super active... pretty much all the time and she rolls ALL the time. When she does she ends up pushing a part of herself - usually her little tushy - all the way up against my tummy making it all lopsided and hard. Well, tonight she was rolling around a lot and it felt different then usual - I looked down at my belly and there are two distinct hard bumps - one on each side of my belly button (though a little lower). I got to feel her little head AND her little tushy at the same time! I am overwhelmed with emotions right now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment