Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Productivity!

This week I have cleaned and organized every room in the house (except for laundry room). It feels really GREAT to have everything sparkling and I definitely feel less stressed about everything which is nice. Baby girl has been kicking me like crazy and I have been SO ridiculously hungry to day. 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, now a snack... hahaha the joys of being pregnant.

In more fun baby news - we got our little girl's bedding today thanks to A's parents. It's SO cute - I just love it! I can't wait until we have a crib and storage and can start putting her room together! I, however, am now debating on if we should switch the office and her room. I like the light in the room that is currently going to be her room, but it gets so warm in there. I like that the office is cooler, but I don't like the window placement or the fact at it is so dim in it. And I'm also now wondering if we should change her crib/furniture colors from espresso to white. I can't  wait for A to get home from work so we can discuss it. :D

I finished my Halloween costume today! Well, almost, I just need to hem the skirt portion of it which will also need to wait for A to get home from work to help me figure out the length. AND I made Charger's appointment to get neutered. I wanted to cry. I hate the thought of him being in pain. :-(  Gotta suck it up, haha. :D

SO now it's off to start on baby girl's Christmas stocking :)

Have I mentioned this is such an exciting time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment