Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Basket

What do you put in an Easter basket for a 15 month old? I had 500 great ideas for homemade fun things for C's basket. Then reality hit and I realized that I'm preggers a d chasing a toddler around and I'm pretty much just exhausted...always. Then I realized that Easter is on Sunday. This Sunday. And I haven't made her basket or her 2 princess cloth diapers or her dress or playdoh or special yummy fruit snacks that look to die for on the pinterest or a baby doll bed or...or....or.... I have great intentions. I just don't have the energy in this season of life. So off to the sfore we went and I wandered the aisles looking for inspiration. So what's in the basket?
*The Jesus Storybook Bible (because we haven't gotten her her own Bible yet and it's about time)
*a pinwheel (because it looked fun, righr?)
*a mermaid doll (for the bathtub. It has been inspected for choking hazards since the package said 3+)
*my little pony (because every little girl needs a my little pony)
*sand toys
*playdoh
*frozen themed crayons
*a roll of paper for her easel
*a hair brush (she loves brushing her hair)
*a bubble blower similar to the kind Gymboree sells, just not feom Gymboree.


So I may have gone a little overboard and I'm sure the playdoh and pinwheel won't last long, but it's fun and I enjoyed making her a basket since last year's was mai ly stuff we already had yet hadn't introduced to her yet. :) 

We also have plastic eggs filles with stickers and snacks for the Easter egg hunt...which will likely happen after church on Sunday. I had grand plans of easter egg dying this year, but she's 15 months old and I apparently had a reality check on that one. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment