Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today was a Good Day!

God is SO good! He has provided so much for us and it is just amazing to see and be a part of!
Anthony has a job lined up, we have an apartment and I just received an e-mail expressing that the lady I had an interview with for a nanny position would love to have me work for them as long as we both still feel it's a good fit after a face-to-face meeting when we get out to Arizona!

On top of that, we FINALLY ordered wedding pictures for the scrapbooks we're making for our parents, some large prints for gifts for a couple people, and some large prints for ourselves. The W threw Anthony a "Bon Voyage" lunch party today with yummy food and I got to hang out with the ladies for a bit; I have 3 photoshoots set up for this week and next, we're almost done packing, and we're almost done with a few things we're making for our going away party and lastly, I got to talk to my Gramma and she might be stopping by our Going Away Party :). And of course, the only person we can say is responsible for this is God. None of the good things in our lives happen by our own doing; it's all because of God's grace.

It's so amazing to see how God is working in and through our lives and such a blessing to be able to witness how He is working through the lives of our friends, family and loved ones as well. There's nothing more beautiful than to see His healing power work in the lives of those hurting and to witness Him draw them to Him. I cannot express the joy God has given me in seeing the lives of others transformed. He is doing a great thing and my heart rejoices in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment