Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Turn Signals & Babies

     Last night we went to visit some of our friends - on the way over my turn signals decided to not work anymore... we tried to fix it ourselves, A thought that it was a blown fuse since it had suddenly stopped working; but that was not the case. There's something wrong with the wiring or something like that.... I didn't quite understand anything that was in car or mechanical terms. The mechanic has to order a part, so hopefully that will come quickly.
     I also had my 2nd interview today and I got the job! I start on the 6th and will only be working 3 days a week to start which is exactly what A and I were looking for. :) I'm quite excited.   Things are going well here... so far I feel more like a wife than in CA which is nice. I'm off to prep dinner!

--S

No comments:

Post a Comment