Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Arizona - I cannot think of something creative right now

I feel as if it's been awhile since I've updated things... Thou I'm sure it hasn't been. I haven't been on in here in a few days because I have not been feeling well but that is kind of a laame excuse. I starred my new job yesterday and I'm definitely enjoying it and A met with his new boss and will hopefully be able to start work soon...just waiting on his license :)
Other than that, things have been pretty normal here. We start our Wednesday night church group tonit which I'm excited about! And we have a frog visitor that comes around our apt door every now and again....there are also a bunch of ferral cats that hang around too. We've spent more time at this pool than we did in CA which us nice - we don't have to worry about party people too much at this pool. It's nice and quiet here :)
However, I have noticed that I do miss wearing jeans and jackets. I really really do- they are just so so very comfy! I think the only thing I wish that would be different here would be that I knew more women my age and that I would really find someone that I click with well... We haven't really met a lot of people here yet though we are extremely blessed to have such a great group of people out here that we already know from CA. I don't think I'm homesick yet -though that might be setting in, but I definitely have a desire to hang out wuth some young women like myself and have more friendships here....but that takess time.

Until next time,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment