Sunday, September 4, 2011

AZ

     This morning at church was awesome! It was a slightly different format, lots of worship, reflection and prayer - just what I needed this morning.  I LOVE the new song that we learned "10,000 Reasons - Bless the Lord O My Soul".
     Other than that I believe I'm fighting something off - my nose, my tummy and my hips have been a bit messed up as of late....but that's ok because God is working great things here. I start my job that He has graciously provided me with on Tuesday, A has a meeting with his new boss on Tues, and we're starting in a "community" group at church soon.   While it's definitely hard some days, we still see God working in our lives in the short time we've been here & we're excited to see where He takes us!


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment