Friday, September 16, 2011

hi!

HeeelllllooooooO!!!
I really don't have anything to say -- nope, not really. I just wanted to say HeeeellllllooooooO to anyone who may be reading my blog - I'm pretty sure that's only family and probably a few friendsies from Cali.
We haven't really been up to much out here.... trying to figure out what to do for entertainment here.... I think we've discovered it's pertty much the mall or bowling. BUT- we DID discover that there is an annual Ostrich Festival here.... I'm looking forward to it - but I think it's not till Spring. I think that will be very fantastic and interesting. Who wouldn't want to see an Ostrich Festival?   I hope they're not like emus - I heard perpetually sad or maybe that was....oh nope, nevermind!

Oh! I also attempted Lasagna for the first time tonight and it was fabulous! It was really quick delish - I was rather impressed. And then yummy banana splits for dessert! It was a good food day.

We also got my first Arizona paycheck which was exciting - I got some new foundations (Face Aletier) for my kit and I (surprisingly) like them more than my MAC foundation *gasp!* and my new MAC palette arrived today, which is also quite fabulous - it may be my favorite thing in my kit...but then again, the foundations may be too.   Tomorrow is little L's 1st birthday!

I'm also trying to get a pet fish...I think it would be fun. Hubster needs a little convincing --but really our nice pet frog/toad/thing, Gravel, stopped showing up - I think one of the stray cats ate him -poor guy :( 


I also did the make up for a photoshoot with Ephemeral Fashions which was totally rad. There's pictures on my Make Up website - the Balloon Couture pics - you should check them out :)


I'm totally rambling now, so have a good night (or day!)

loves,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment