Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oh Hey California - why you so cold?

It's kind of freezing here. I packed shorts and tank tops and probably the thinnest jacket I own. Hahahahaha. But it's been a blast and while I don't want to leave the familiarity, I can't wait to get home to our baby bunnies :) While A has been being a wonderful, amazing, hard-working hubster and has been busy at work, I have been able to spend time with friends and family and even go to Knott's with my sister which was a blast. There was pretty much no one there, we did almost everything you could do there minus perilous plunge, some of the kiddy rides, and the rides that were closed which unfortunately included montezuma's revenge. But it was a blast. Nothing like riding Ghost Rider in the back :p NOT the smoothest ride ever. We were both blessed to be able to see old friends and we are constantly reminded that this is just one more step toward our future goal.

And this whole time I haven't been able to stop from thinking of how incredibly blessed by God we are.  :)

So here's to future Cali trips and to looking forward to the warmth of AZ! (I shall regret that statement in a few hours).


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment