Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cali Trip

     This past trip to Cali has been such a blessing! I've definitely not been doing some things that I promised my self I would do which is obviously a reflection on my lacking self-discipline, but you know what? I'm not perfect, so whatever. :D   Apart from that I have been able to see old friends and acquaintances and catch up on the last 2 months of their lives, been able to share with them the past 2 months of our lives in AZ, relaxed, caught up on Drs. visits, did a little shopping (scored a great purse for under $5 that only needs slight modification to make it a little more functional), and most importantly, spend time with Family!  It's amazing to see how God is working in the lives of our friends here and to be able to share with them how He is using us - though I'm still praying about where I should serve in the church at home.
     My heart is filled with so much joy and I am so grateful for all that God is doing through us and all that Christ has done for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment