Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oh my Zzzzzzs!

     Lots of things have happened lately! We went to CA for a few days (5 I think?), we were both VERY busy - Tony with working and me with visiting :). It was a nice and successful trip! We got home on Thursday evening and on Friday morning we picked up our foster bunny! We named her Pocket and will be able to officially adopt her on November 21! I'm thinking bunny themed cupcakes are in order ;)
We spent all day Friday getting her situated, she's still adjusting as this is her first time EVER in a home - she was born the summer of 2010 and has spent her whole life at the bunny rescue place, but she's warming up. She's done 4 binkies (that I've seen) so far, you just youtube them. They look funny.
Tony & I have both been fighting off a cold of some sort since we were in CA and we had a photoshoot today which went well. The photos will be used in a store advertisement as well as published in 2 or 3 magazines. Pretty exciting stuff!

But it's 12:31AM, we have church in the morning and I'm beyond exhausted, so good night & sweet Zzzzzs!

No comments:

Post a Comment