Saturday, December 31, 2011

Oh my! The year flew by!

     As I write this, it's the afternoon and I will confess - I'm still in my brightly colored peace & love 'jamas. I'm not necessarily proud of this nor am I necessarily ashamed of it, it's just the result of a productive New Years Eve morning of laundry, laundry, and more laundry. Oh Lord, please help us whenever [or if] You decide we're going to have kids. I feel like this day is going by too quickly; I should have been more productive, should have worked faster, should have worked harder, shouldn't have taken this break to write... sometimes I feel the same way about this past year. I should have worked harder, rested less, disciplined myself more, just over all done better - I think I feel this way at the end of every year. But, even I'm feeling this way - this past year was wonderful, amazing and full of life & new experiences - and that's just what it should be full of! Even if I didn't accomplish some goals I set up for myself, we still had a rockin' year and I can't believe that we'll be welcoming a new one in just a few hours!
     This past year we learned a lot about each other & marriage, I started my make up business, we made a BIG move to Arizona, celebrated our 1 year anniversary, celebrated 9 engagements, 7 marriages, 14 pregnancies/new babies [some have already arrived, some are still cookin'], made new friends, went to our first Coyotes Hockey game & our first College football game, adopted a bunny,  and a lot more! As we look back on this past year, though we may not have completed all the tasks we set out to do, we are so thankful, blessed and encouraged by this past year and cannot wait to see what God has planned for us for 2012. So here's to a new year & new experiences - may it be a blessing and encouragement to you!
Have a safe New Years!!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment