Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wedding Bells!

     On Sunday, I was blessed to be able to attend the marriage of two people who mean a great deal to me: Jon & Katie. Jon took Tony and me through our premarital counseling and more importantly performed our ceremony and married us over a year ago & Katie has been my friend for a few years now and has always been able to give me sound advice and a good laugh.
    Sadly, I left my camera in the car, so the only photos I have are on my phone and it's a bit difficult to get them off my phone. But here are a few I was able to get, thanks to my sister emailing them to me after I texted them to her. She's pretty awesome like that.
 


\
  It was honestly the most beautiful wedding I have been too and the most anticipated wedding too! Katie was the most beautiful bride & I have never seen PJ that happy or goofy! My heart just overflows with joy for them and I am so excited to see how God uses them!

No comments:

Post a Comment