Saturday, November 26, 2011

Post Thanksgiving

I love this time of year! Family, friends, colder weather, cozy sweaters, Christmas music and family. :) This Thanksgiving we were blessed with being able to spend it with Anthony's side of the family. It was nice to Moms & Pops again and it just made me more excited to be able to see my mom, siblings, niece, nephew and my in-laws next month! This year we are thankful for SO many blessings! I launched my business and it's been successful, I was able to reflect on 2 wonderful years with the best little ones ever, we made a big decision to leave Cali and move to the Zona, we were both blessed with jobs here pretty fast, we've made more friends and we adopted a bunny. We've had some downs, but the ups outweigh them. We've learned even more how important prayer and family are, and it has pretty much solidified my desire to have a big family again :) This week A's work has really taken off, and we continue to pray that it will continue in this way. Sunday we have an appointment for Christmas pictures, which I'm not quite sure A understands my excitement on it, but I'm really excited for it haha! I'm also looking forward to decorating for Christmas and getting the kids gifts! It's amazing to see how God is working in our lives here, sometimes it's hard to believe the blessings He has poured out on me and A over the last 3-4 years, seperately and together. God is so good and we are so thankful for all He has done and are looking forward to the things He will do in the future.

We hope that all our friends and family had a great Thanksgiving and that you were able to reflect on all the blessings God has graciously given to you!
In Him,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment