Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hair

My husband is a hair stylist in Scottsdale (check out his facebook page if you're close for contact info), so I thought it'd be fun to post pictures of my hair since I met him in 2009. I think the number count is 25+ hair changes...we've known each other for 3 years...
This is around the time he met me - black

Dark Brown

Dark Brown with Highlights

Dark Brown with different highlight placement

Gettin' lighter


Blonde

Blonder

Even Blonder

Gettin' blonder!


Now, let's chop it off and make it red

This is what happens when you dump fire engine red on bleached hair - it fades to a lovely Fifth Element Orange.

Red again

Red with halo of blonde

Red with Highlights

Blonde again

Blonde/A-line Bob

Platinum

Blonde & Brunette

Fun color placement

Extensions

Red

Red & Blue

Just Red

Pink


and now...Brunette!

2 comments:

  1. You are simply stunning! I praise God for the work He has done in your life and bringing you an amazing husband....who clearly brings out the best in you! It's so great to see you so happy, full of life, and successful! You and your hubby make an excellent team....both in marriage and making someone look fabulous! Love to you - Jenny from Capistrano Beach, Sanctuary Church

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny! That brought tears to my eyes! You are so sweet - and it is truly a testimony of God's great love, mercy and grace!

    Love to you too!

    ReplyDelete