Thursday, July 12, 2012

Insanity. Day 1. I'm going to die.


I do not believe that Shaun T. is there for me like he says. I don't appreciate his peppiness. I spent most of the time saying things like "are you kidding me?... NO... just no... he just said 10 seconds now he said 15! Liar!... screw you Shaun T.  you are NOT my friend... aghhhh". So Shaun T., I'm sorry for yelling at you through the TV. It's not fair that you can't defend yourself, but seriously - seriously? I'm digging as deep as I can, you're reminders to dig deeper are not helpful.

I'm gonna die. Plain and simple. The Insanity DVDs Anthony has been using belong to a friend, so right now he only has month two - so I started on month two, max interval plyo. gah.

I did much better than I anticipated doing, I did about half of it (which I think is impressive due to my lack of physical activity apart from climbing 3 flights of stairs multiple times daily). I only almost puked once. My muscles gave out a few times and left me laying on the floor.  But the absolute best part is that I have my own personal cheerleader and "spotter". I would not have gotten past the warm-up if he hadn't been encouraging me.

The fact that no one in the video gets through the whole thing is not encouraging, but I don't feel as bad for taking frequent breaks. Ah shoot... I have to go up and down the stairs today. Thanks for almost killing me Shaun T., I'll appreciate it later - just not tomorrow or the day after that.


Here's to the inability to move tomorrow,
Sara

1 comment: