Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Things I've learned with Packing

Here's a randomly compiled list of things I've learned through the packing/moving process (this time) because our neighbors are being ridiculously loud and the police haven't shown up yet to break it up. Yes, I'm that person. It's 1:00AM go be loud somewhere else.

  • AMAZING snack combination: Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies and Sour Cream & Onion Pringles. Layer them. Eat them. Enjoy it. It's amazing. 
  • I'm actually pretty good at packing. The whole apartment is almost done.
  • I hate the end of packing - all the random stuff - totally gives me anxiety. 
  • My OCD tendencies are thrust into turbo mode when I'm feeling overwhelmed. Not only have I packed most of the house, but I've organized the hangers, over labeled all the boxes we bought (not the ones we are borrowing), made lists of lots of things - daily to do list, things to leave unpacked, things to purchase, things I would like for the house, I've done 18 zillion loads of laundry.
  • I love our bunnies. They are good company. 
  • Our bunnies love the boxes in the apartment. Pocket keeps trying to figure out how to get on top of them. It's not gonna happen, but she's determined to keep trying. 
  • Pushing Daisies is not a terrible tv series once you get over the cheesey-ness. 
  • Watching Pushing Daises is NOT conducive to packing.
  • Watching iCarly is. 
  • Unless you're tired, then it just serves as a distraction.
  • Freezer meals are the best idea ever. 
  • I'm most productive with a real dead line and not one I tell myself is real, but really has no consequences. 
  • This is the LONGEST week ever. 
  • Apple Juice and Starbucks (not together) are life savers. 
  • I think I packed up all the caffeinated tea. 
  • Nevermind, I think I packed up ALL the tea - even the tea that will help me sleep
  • Packing leaves my body in the same condition the following day as if I had done a session of Insanity. I'm not sure what that means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment